NUMBER 1, LIFE’S NOT EASY…don’t try and make it that way. It’s not fair, it never was, it isn’t now, it won’t ever be. Do not fall into the entitlement trap of feeling you are a victim, you are not. Get over it and get on with it. And yes, most things are more rewarding when you break a sweat to get em.
2. “Unbelievable” is the stupidest word in the dictionary
It shouldn’t ever come out of our mouths.
To say, “What an unbelievable play!” It was an unbelievable book, film, act of courage…really?
It may be spectacular, phenomenal, most excellent and outstanding… but unbelievable? NO. Give others and yourself more credit. It just happened, you witnessed it, you just did it, believe it.
- We all have dreams. But at some point in life, we compromise.
- We take jobs we hate, to have a certain social status.
- We stop believing in our dreams. We settle.
- Don’t just live for money. Live for something greater than yourself.
- For that will determine not only how you live, but also how you die.
- And nobody wants to die with regret in their heart.
If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.
“If you can’t do the little things right, you will never do the big things right.”
"Start each day with a task completed."